• Apply Artistry Ideal Radiance® Illuminating CC Cream onto back of your hand, then using your fingertips or a foundation brush, begin blending, starting on the nose and then over the entire face.
• Using fingertip or a concealer brush, dot Artistry™ Concealer Stick on any imperfections, such as dark circles, discolorations, and blemishes.
• Work a small amount of the Artistry Exact Fit® Perfecting Loose Powder into a large, fluffy powder brush, then sweep it over forehead, around the nose, and along jawline.
• To prep the eyelids before applying the eye shadows, apply a thin veil of the Artistry® Concealer Stick, blending from lash line up to brow.
•Apply Artistry Signature ColorTM Shimmer Powder Eye Duo in Subtle Chic Gold Shade to the inner corner of eyes and apply Peach Shade to the remaining inner half of eyelid from the lash line to the crease.
• Apply Blue Shade from the Artistry Signature ColorTM Shimmer Powder Eye Duo in So Chic over the remaining outer eyelid area, blending from the lash line up and into the crease.
• Buff out the area where the shadows meet and in the crease to blur any hard lines.
• Apply Pink Shade from So Chic to the area under the brow.
• Finish with a few generous coats of Artistry Signature Eyes® Length and Definition Mascara.
• Use the spoolie included in the Artistry Signature ColorTM Brow Kit to brush the Brow Wax through brows.
• Then use the angled brush to apply the Brow Powder in either Taupe or Espresso to your brows to create a natural shape. You can also mix the brow powder shades together to create your custom shade.
• Smile and apply Artistry Signature Color® Blush in Peachy Pink onto the “apple” area and sweep toward temples.
• Apply Artistry Signature ColorTM Highlighting Tint in Pink by tapping fingers on top of cheekbones, around the temples, down the center of the nose, on the cupid’s bow, and wherever you want a little highlight.
• Apply Artistry Signature ColorTM Lip Shine in Soft Rose.
4 STEPS TO CREATE THE BROWS THAT WOW
TWEEZE to help achieve a face-framing arch. The slanted tip lets you grab tiny hairs as you shape your brows. Try tweezing after a warm shower because hairs soften and they slip out more easily.
SHAPE by brushing the brow wax through the brows with the angled brush. Then use the spoolie to brush brows up and hold in place.
DEFINE and line your perfect arch with the Artistry® Automatic EyeBrow Pencil. Begin at the inside of the brow and fill in sparse areas with short, precise, feathery strokes. Use built-in groomer to smooth and blend as needed.
FILL IN the upper and lower brow line with Brow Powder, using the tip of the angled brush. Next, use the flat edge to fill in the brow using short, even strokes. Use spoolie to groom and blend.
3 EXPERT STEPS FOR LIPS THAT SHINE - FRESH, FULL AND FABULOUS
PREP Exfoliate and moisturize lips for more even application. You can also prime your lips with foundation or concealer to provide an even base. It will give you the truest color match to the shade you’ve chosen..
LINE Choose the Artistry® Automatic LipLiner that most closely matches the color of your lips. Start the application from the center of the lips to the corners, using short, light strokes..
SHINE Fill in your lips with the Artistry Signature Color™ Lip Shine. Start from the center of your lips and apply in an outward direction using smooth strokes until the color appears evenly applied.