Born in Adelaide, Australia, Teresa grew up on her father's farm. She has always had a great sense of humor (in high school her practical jokes were legendary), and she won a local acting competition at the age of 17. Fast forward to today, and it's no surprise she is one of Hollywood's top up-and-coming actresses. Now residing in California with her husband and children, she has a jam-packed schedule and works with some of the industry's biggest names, both in the U.S. and in Australia. You may have seen her in "Warm Bodies" and "I Am Number 4," and she has star turns in the upcoming films "Point Break" and "The Choice." Teresa became the Global Face of Artistry™ in 2012 and continues to be a perfect example of an independent woman who has achieved her aspirations.
Teresa's busy schedule keeps her jet setting around the world. Here's how she stays grounded wherever she goes:
"I wear a very bare face while traveling—moisturizer, eye cream and lip gloss. That's it!
Air-dried mangos, dates, kale chips and almond butter are some of my favorite snacks on the go.
My skin secret is to use Artistry Youth Xtend™ Serum Concentrate in the morning and never to go to bed without applying Artistry™ Creme L/X."
1. My favorite cities include Adelaide and Los Angeles because they are where my loved ones are—they’re home to me.
2. I’m neither an A.M. nor a P.M. person, I’m an all day person! The key to my energy is drinking my veggies—a mix of kale, lemon, spinach, water, blueberries, celery and cucumber.
3. I knew I wanted to be an actress after watching A Little Princess when I was nine years old.
4. If I weren’t an actress, I would be an Ayurvedic healer or a spiritual teacher.
5. I live by the quote, “Be the change you want to see in the world.”